We all like playing games, don’t we? Many of use our Android device as a gaming platform to try and play a different variety of games. And this is the reason why plenty of gaming apps are designed for all the platforms. While playing a game, we need much more than a game. We need a platform to chat and talk with other gamers, right? Well, Discord v2.2.6 is here just for that. Discord v2.2.6 is the only cross-platform app where the games can communicate with each other via text and voice. The app allows even during the AFK to stay connected with your channels. If you are into games which need multi-players, then your team should surely try Discord v2.2.6. It allows you to stay connected and also you can check the messages that you have missed.
Downloaded by more than 10 million users, Discord v2.2.6 is the modern game chat that you need. The app allows you to communicate for free, creates friends groups, allows group chat, manage group events. It is considered one of the best chat app available especially for the gamers. In this post, we will first discuss the features of Discord v2.2.6 and then we will proceed to know how you can download and install Discord v2.2.6 on your Android device.
Features of Discord v2.2.6
Though Discord v2.2.6 is a fairly new app, it packed with plenty of features. Here are the top features of the app:
- Supports voice.
- Allows real time messaging.
- You can send text, images and videos on the messages.
- Supports push notifications.
- Other players can be invited to join the chat with just a link.
- Direct messages can be sent.
- Supports multiple supports.
- Organizable channels
- Supports cross-platform.
- Can be used for free.
- Supports 2-step mobile verification.
- Message receipts.
Now that you know how Discord v2.2.6 can be useful while playing a game, let us discuss how you can download and install Discord v2.2.6 on your Android smartphone.
Download Discord v2.2.6
You can download and install Discord v2.2.6 on your Android device by following our step guide given below.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Discord v2.2.6
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Discord v2.2.6
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Discord v2.2.6
You are now ready to rock the game, thanks to Discord v2.2.6!