Discord v5.8.3 is a gaming communication app. The app allows users to communicate with other gamers. You can text other gamers personally on Discord v5.8.3 and also involve themselves in group chat. Discord v5.8.3 is a huge platform to make strategies and plans for winning multiplayer games. You can use Discord v5.8.3 to share videos, images and texts. You can also use Discord v5.8.3 to check who is online. You can join different gaming communities on Discord v5.8.3 and carry on grouping chat.
Discord v5.8.3 also supports push notification and the app supports different platform. The app also supports 2-step verification. It is a cross platform and the app allows the users also to join voice channels.
Features of Discord v5.8.3
Here are the impressive features of Discord v5.8.3
- It allows to check who is online.
- The app supports push to talk and voice detection modes.
- The app allows to check what games your friends are playing.
- Join chat communities.
- With a link, you can invite your friends.
- Gaming chat platform.
- 2-step verification is supported.
- Texts, images and videos can be shared.
- The app supports cross platform notifications.
- It supports one to one text.
- It is a cross platform app.
- Join voice channels.
- It supports group chat.
- It supports text and voice messages.
Now that you know the features of Discord v5.8.3, let me tell you how you can download and install Discord v5.8.3 on your Android device.
Download Discord v5.8.3
You can download and install Discord v5.8.3 on your Android device by following our step guide given below.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Discord v5.8.3
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Discord v5.8.3
You can now interact with other gamers on Discord v5.8.3