Many gamers end up playing games on their Android smartphone. The count of number of gamers is so high that an exclusive app for the gamers has indeed become the need of the hour. Discord v6.9.2 is a communication app which allows the users to talk to each other. The app is especially designed for the gamers. The gamers can use the Discord v6.9.2 for communicating with each other. The app allows its users to send text messages and engage themselves in voice calls.
With Discord v6.9.2, you can also check the games that you friends are playing. One can also share videos, images and texts on this app. Discord v6.9.2 provides the users with information about the games that their friends are playing, One can also check who is online and who is offline on the Discord v6.9.2 app.
Features of Discord v6.9.2
Here are the impressive features of Discord v6.9.2
- It supports one to one text.
- It allows to check who is online.
- With a link, you can invite your friends.
- The app supports push to talk and voice detection modes.
- Texts, images and videos can be shared
- 2-step verification is supported.
- Gaming chat platform.
- The app allows to check what games your friends are playing
- Join chat communities.
- The app supports cross-platform notifications.
- Join voice channels.
- It supports text and voice messages.
- It supports group chat.
- It is a cross-platform app.
Now that you know the features of Discord v6.9.2, let me tell you how you can download and install Discord v6.9.2 on your Android device.
Download Discord v6.9.2
You can download and install Discord v6.9.0 on your Android device by following our step guide given below.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Discord v6.9.2
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Discord v6.9.2
You can now interact with other gamers on Discord v6.9.2