There are numerous messaging apps, but the Discord app is one of its kind. The Discord app is exclusively designed for all the gamers. More than one million gamers from all across the world use the Discord v7.4.7 app as a messaging app. With the Discord app, you have the freedom to connect with other gamers from around the world. It is not a simple messaging app, you can even use the Discord v7.4.7 messaging app for joining different community and voice channels. In these groups, one can engage themselves into gaming discussion.
The Discord v7.4.7 app allows the users to do both personal and group chat. If you want to invite your other gamer friends to join the app, just share the link given in the app and they will receive a direct invitation. Discord v7.4.7 app is the perfect app to have in your Android device if you are looking forward to get connected with other gamers. The app is available across multiple platforms. You can use this free platform to make winning strategies and games. The app supports push notification and it ensures that you do not miss out in any conversation on this app. It is a light weight app and has a very user-friendly interface. The app also supports cross-platform notifications.
Features of Discord v7.4.7
- It supports one to one text.
- Join voice channels.
- Gaming chat platform.
- Join chat communities.
- The app supports cross platform notifications.
- The app supports push to talk and voice detection modes.
- With a link, you can invite your friends.
- 2-step verification is supported
- It allows to check who is online.
- The app allows to check what games your friends are playing
- It is a cross platform app.
- Texts, images and videos can be shared
- It supports text and voice messages.
- It supports group chat.
Download Discord v7.4.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Discord v7.4.7
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Discord v7.4.7