Discord v35.4 is the only cross-platform voice and text chat application designed specifically for gamers.
With Discord you can stay in touch with all your voice and text channels even as AFK. This is an excellent solution for communicating with team members to see who is playing online, as well as to be able not to miss interesting conversations.
The main functions are:
- Real-time messaging: Sharing video, images, and text in chat
- Push Notifications: Never skip important @ mentions and Personal Messages
- Instant invitations: Easily add friends to your server using invitation links
- Personal Messages: sending personal “” tet-a-tet “” messages
- Multi-server support. Manage all your chats in one client
- Organized channels: Continue discussion of the topic through structured communication
Features of Discord v35.4
- Voice Overlay is now available on all Android devices. It was available previously and still is now. Checkmate grammarists.
- Videos can now play **inline** in chat with and has a full screen mode. Jokes about full screens are difficult. I’m a screen half full guy myself.
- Bug Fixes
- EVEN MORE keyboard bugs fixed!
- Reconnecting to a voice call should maintain muted state.
- Some rotation crash fixes. You can safely do a barrel roll now.
Download Discord v35.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Discord v35.4
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Discord v35.4