Discord: Talk, Video Chat & Hang Out with Friends is a cross-platform voice and text chat application designed specifically for gamers.
This chat will be an excellent solution for conversations between team members during the game, to see who is currently online, plus you will not miss something important in the conversation. Invite friends by sending them special links and communicate with people of interest in two ways: text messages in real time or voice. In addition, Discord supports simultaneous work with multiple channels, personal one-to-one messages and notifications that are shown for all your devices.
Features of Discord v40.8
- Voice Overlay is now available on all Android devices. It was available previously and still is now. Checkmate grammarists.
- Videos can now play **inline** in chat with and has a full screen mode. Jokes about full screens are difficult. I’m a screen half full guy myself.
Bug fixes in Discord v40.8
- EVEN MORE keyboard bugs fixed!
- Reconnecting to a voice call should maintain muted state.
- Some rotation crash fixes. You can safely do a barrel roll now.
Download Discord v40.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Discord v40.8
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Discord v40.8