For gamers to connect with each other in a single virtual space, there’s Discord, a universal and advanced messenger. You can chat with fellow gamers and discuss topics of interest at any time. All you have to do is open the program and join an existing dialogue or create your own.
A gaming addiction will keep those who are not indifferent in a chair for a long time. And so that there was an opportunity, regardless of gamer preferences, to learn the opinion of a friend about the passage or the secret tricks, and was created by a common location on the network under the name Discord. This is a place where you can not only flood, but also meet new people.
The developers have not invented anything new, they just improved the voice chat, introducing a lot of useful features. Simple interface and logical control along with necessary functions for communication have made the application one of the most popular. The private channel has not been ignored either, so that every user can talk to a friend one-on-one without strangers.
As new messages arrive, the system will beep. This is useful if you don’t want to be in the dark when you have a large circle of friends and many topics to discuss. The programme has a number of settings designed to customise the operation and functionality of the messenger to the individual user.
Messenger is especially useful when there are many games open on the device at the same time. There is no need to open a chat room for each application, just activate Discord and communicate via a free channel with any number of users. If you need to discuss forbidden topics, such as hacking online strategies, this is the best way to do so.
Voice and text messaging as well as online invitations are available. With the latter, you can connect a comrade to an existing chat room. You can add funny emoticons to your text or share an interesting video downloaded from the Internet. Screenshots of the most significant gameplay moments can also be sent to friends.
The dark window with a light message font is the most suitable interface, which will not strain your eyes, even at night. With Discord, you can share news, exchange passing patterns and secret codes, communicate on loose topics and discuss gaming innovations with both a circle of friends and complete strangers.
Features of Discord version 68.0
- Reduced idle computer usage. Fixed a bug where Discord was using more of your computer’s resources when idle than we needed.
- Fixed audio crunch. Have you ever sang Happy Birthday in a server with your pals only for it to sound like fireworks full of Pop Rocks a couple of notes in? Fixed! It should sound much better if many people try to speak (or sing) at the same time now.
- Fixed screen share status bug. After screen sharing on your phone, you should have a considerably less likely chance of seeing your screen share status stuck on desktop.
- Fixed reply jumping text bug. Sometimes when using replies, you’d see the text jump when the message sends. Yea that was annoying and now gone.
- For those who can’t help but updating Discord during calls: If you try to update while in voice, you’ll now get a warning. You’re going to do it anyway, but hey, at least it’s on you now.
- A big change to images hosted by Discord, aka posted in chat. You can now right click > copy or save an image without clicking into it. Big improvement for all my fellow “diary server” people where it’s only you, a bunch of text channels, and the images you dump in chat to save for later.
- Direct message improvements. You can now see your mutual servers and also accept, reject, send friend requests, block, and unblock people in your one-on-one DMs.
- Mobile screen share now available on iPad. So you can now do art together, play mobile games on your tablet, and watch Robert get his math homework wrong for the 5th time from the comfort of your bed.
- Added multi-stream mute button. When watching multiple streams at a time, switching streams to mute them is a bit of a hassle. We added a small mute button on video streams in grid view when you hover on the tiles.
- Added forward and back navigation key binds. Jump quickly between channels you were just in. For Mac: ⌘ + [ and ⌘ + ]. For Windows: Alt + Left Arrow and Alt + Right Arrow. Left Arrow let’s stomp. Right Arrow let’s stomp. Take it back now, y’all.
- Updated account settings log in. It’s now easier to add a phone number to your account so you can have more options to easily login with either an email or phone number.
- Better error message for non-accessible servers. You now get a fancy popup if you click on a message link to a server you’re not in instead of staring at a blank wall wondering where you went wrong in life…
- Shortcuts for emoji are now recognized at the end of a line. For example, typing “Discord is my favorite chat app in the whole world :)” will now turn the ‘:)’ into smiley
- Role colors and nicknames now live update in chat. Previously, if someone had a role change or updated their nickname, only newly loaded messages would use the latest color or nickname. Those should live update now and should display consistently throughout the client so the shadow of your former self is no longer haunting chat.
- Video popout improvement. When popping out a video, you will be auto-magically returned to the last text channel that you visited in that server instead of randomly being dropped in a text channel with a map, compass, and 50 feet of hempen rope to find your way back.
- Fixed a long-time bug on Mac that would show Discord as “Not Responding” in the task manager even when working properly.
Download Discord v68.0
- Click the download link and choose Discord for your device.
- Open downloaded file and then tap on “Install”
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Discord v68.0
2 thoughts on “Download Discord v68.0”
It agree, this remarkable message
It agree, this remarkable message | Source: discord.onl
OK i am like